looking back....a year alredi...thats fast....  

Posted by Rojeam Hee

Once again, i am here typing out my blog....luucky i type the blog in english cause not much people will understand what the "shit" i am talking about...today, i just listened to the parents of a student talking about the crisis that my student is facing...i really pity her..but all i can do is to help the particular student to the best that i could...nevertheless...looking back....and counting..... i have been in KBU International College for a year already...yeah...but good news (hopefully) might come soon...that is for me and not for others...

Working in KBU International College, I have my regrets and I have my pleasure....hmmm....i think i would just discuss my pleasure...ahhaha...just want to put something happy here...haha

well i guess most people like to hear the good things first...well....working in KBU actually helped me to know a lot of people....my colleagues, my supervisor and my boss....hmmm...i still like my colleagues better...anywayz...also not forgetting that bunch of students who make me happy and sad... actually there is a balance between the no. of times i am sad and no. of times that i am happy...cool...but still....we mix well.. i guess ..with most of them...they are fun loving people...

hhaha...for the negative thoughts, i guess i will just burried it on the ground ...ahaha

This entry was posted at Tuesday, October 30, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

haha, i know y u 1 2 change ur background n write so long long long "essay", bcoz u 1 the readers feel sleepy n feel bored when reading ur blog!

haha, but tis seem like doesn't work on me~~~ i still finish read ur blog n the happy thing is i haven't feel sleepy! so i think u should change ur background again~~~ haha!

12:25 AM

Woo...
You sure You are being strict to us??
maybe din pay much attention in class...
PSPS...

2:22 AM

Post a Comment